All images courtesy of Michael Mina’s Tailgate
The long-awaited 2016-2017 football season has arrived, and fans are flocking to Levi’s® Stadium for a world-class experience of football, fanfare and everything in between. Now that the season is moving into full swing, fans not only cheer on our San Francisco 49ers as they make their way to the Super Bowl, but 49er season ticket holders have access to the membership-only experience known as Michael Mina’s Tailgate.
Michael Mina kicked off the 3rd Season of his tailgate experience on September 12th, giving super-fans access to an upscale, all-inclusive game-themed menu prepared by Host and Chef Michael Mina. Mina’s Bourbon Pub & Bourbon Steak magically transform each home game with a star-studded line-up of guest chefs from around the country.
The Mina Tailgate experience combines the best of tailgating and fine dining with a game-themed menu plus signature cocktail pairings that are tailored to suit every game, in addition to offering regional cuisine of each guest chef. At least one menu item will be themed toward the opposing team, with products sourced directly from that region. Michael Mina joins 49ers fans for Sunday pre-game tailgates as a proud season ticket holder for nearly three decades. His tailgates have evolved to include elaborate spreads and surprises on the blacktop, including massive cheese fondue fountains and a decadent Bloody Mary bar.
All Levi’s® Stadium season ticket holders have the exclusive opportunity to become Michael Mina’s Tailgate members. The annual membership for the Michael Mina Tailgate is $3500. For more information about the membership, check here. Here’s an overview of what’s to come:
- October 2 @ 1:25 p.m. PST 49ers VS Dallas Cowboys featuring Bob Rand of Archies Waeside Restaurant, winner of the James Beard Foundation’s 2015 America’s Classics award and Scott Drewno of The Source who was recently awarded the 2016 RAMMY for Chef of the Year, for the second time.
- October 6 @ 5:25 p.m. PST 49ers VS Arizona Cardinals (Chef TBD).
- October 23 @ 1:05 p.m. PST 49ers VS Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Chef TBD).
- November 6 @ 1:05 p.m. PST 49ers VS New Orleans Saints featuring Emeril Lagasse of Emerils; David Kinch of three Michelin-starred restaurant Manresa; and the casual New Orleans concept The Bywater, as well as James Beard award-winning chef Alon Shaya of Shaya restaurant in New Orleans, named Best New Restaurant by the James Beard Foundation in 2016 and named Eater’s Restaurant of the Year in 2015.
- November 20 @ 1:25 p.m. PST 49ers VS New England Patriots featuring Ken Oringer of UNI, Toro, Coppa and Little Donkey; Matthew Jennings of Townsman; and Ming Tsai of Blue Ginger & Blue Dragon, who was on the third season of the Food Network’s cooking competition The Next Iron Chef.
- December 11 @ 1:05 p.m. PST 49ers VS New York Jets featuring Drew Nieporant of Myriad Restaurant Group and Matt Accarrino of SPQR.
- January 1 @ 1:25 p.m. PST 49ers VS Seattle Seahawks (Chef TBD).