Nadine Curtis, Owner and Curator of 7 on Locust in Mill Valley, has lived a life one can only dream. As the daughter of legendary recording studio architect, John Storyk [whose work includes projects for Jimi Hendrix, Aerosmith, Bruce Springstein, Green Day, and Jay-Z, by the way!], she was thrust into an fascinating lifetime of travel and rock culture since childhood.
Through her magical lens, Nadine founded 7 on Locust, a lifestyle boutique that captures the essence of her eclectic style and philosophy on life. Opened almost a year ago, 7 on Locust carries custom-curated pieces that range from home decor, ethically produced wares, beautiful clothing and statement jewelry, all chosen by Nadine herself. Not to mention, the store’s home goods are in homes of rock royalty throughout the Bay Area and Los Angeles.
All of that being said, the effortless-chic lifestyle isn’t easy to master, but 7 on Locust is a good place to start where Nadine is, no doubt, a connoisseur of the world’s finest treasures. As such, we couldn’t think of anyone more fitting to offer these top five lifestyle finds for spring!
1. SWELL BOTTLE: This bottle is a dream come true! It keeps my H2O icy cold all day long at the Ace Hotel pool in Palm Springs 🙂
2. ROAD 22 TEE – My favorite new t-shirt company is not only fashion forward but has a great “do-good” mission. They employ women getting out of the jail system in California. My personal favorite is the Black on Blue Fallon – for $80, you even get a free tote with purchase!
3. FIGUE SOPHIE DRESS – This is the ultimate boho look for dress-up or dress-down this spring.
4. PEACE ROOM SPRAY: This is the perfect hostess gift. Essential oils in a elegant packaged spray bottle with a full moon charged crystal to protect and recharge (who doesn’t need a little of that!)
5. CINQ TWIN CUFF: Made locally in San Francisco, this elegant brass cuff doubles up and makes for the perfect layering accessory. It’s an easy statement piece for yourself, or it makes a great gift!